Expect to receive eyecare of the highest caliber at The Eye Associates!
In 1980, our founder Dr. Harris Silverman’s vision to provide high quality routine, medical, surgical, and optical eyecare for all ages was the first step toward building the award winning practice which now proudly serves West Bradenton, East Bradenton, Sarasota, Ellenton and Sun City Center. The Eye Associates’ Board Certified Physicians group is among the most experienced and well trained in the country, and their commitment to keeping up with the most advanced technology is unsurpassed. However, our philosophy goes beyond our sophisticated diagnostic and microsurgical equipment. Our goal is to listen to individual needs and treat each patient with those needs in mind. Because of this, our patients consistently pay us the highest compliment of recommending us to their family and friends.
As time went on, cosmetic, dermatology and hearing services have been added to our list of services, always striving to keep The Eye Associates quality a part of the equation.
IF, for any reason, we do not live up to your deservedly high expectations, please contact us and let us work together to find a solution.
The Eye Associates – The Leader
The Eye Associates is committed to the most advanced technology and has been a leader in eyecare since 1980. The Eye Associates was the first to introduce the following technologies:
- The FIRST to offer small incision, phaco cataract surgery.
- The FIRST to offer no needle, no stitch topical cataract surgery.
- The FIRST to own a Visx Laser for Custom LASIK.
- The FIRST to offer Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty (SLT) to glaucoma patients.
- The FIRST to have an Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) exclusively for eye surgery.
- The FIRST to have the Infiniti Vision System for increased safety and enhanced outcomes in cataract surgery.
- The FIRST and only eye care practice to provide a SightMobile that offers FREE vision and glaucoma screenings for the community.
- The FIRST to offer the B&L TRULIGN lens implant used in cataract surgery to correct astigmatism as well as provide a full range of vision.
- Dr. Joshua Mali was among the FIRST in the US to offer the advanced treatment of Iluvien for diabetic macular edema.
- The FIRST in Manatee / Sarasota county to offer Bladeless Laser Cataract Surgery with Alcon’s LenSx Femtosecond Laser.
- The FIRST in Manatee county to implant the Alcon AcrySof PanOptix IOL.
- The FIRST in Manatee/Sarasota county to offer retina patients the new injection Beovu.
These are just a few of the technologies that we have brought to the Manatee/Sarasota area.
The Eye Associates’ Staff
We are proud to offer careers to over 250 caring professionals at The Eye Associates, many with 10+ years tenure with the company. Each staff member is an integral part of the excellent care that you receive, by working hard to give you the best results possible. They are here for your care and convenience.
If you would like an appointment with one of our award winning doctors, please click here or call 1-866-865-2020.