COVID-19 (coronavirus) Update for Patients
Note: This will be continually updated with the latest information regarding COVID-19 (CoronaVirus) and The Eye Associates hours.
Please read the following information to prepare for your appointment.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment time
- Bring your insurance cards, photo ID, and medication list
- You should have received an email containing a link to complete your paperwork online. Completing this before your appointment will shorten the time you would spend in the office.
- Please wear a mask during your entire visit. It must cover your mouth and nose.
- Once you have checked in, you will have the option to wait in your car until your appointment. This will allow for optimal social distancing.• We are asking that only one visitor accompany the patient unless there is a need for assistance due to a physical or mental need.
- Lastly, if you or someone you’ve been in contact with recently has been confirmed with COVID-19 please call our office to reschedule your appointment. 941.792.2020 or 866.865.2020
We appreciate your time and look forward to seeing you!
Rest assured, we are taking the necessary steps to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. To learn more about COVID-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s website.