Take this Hearing Self-Test and ask yourself the following questions:
- How often do you say ‘What Did You Say’
- Do you avoid crowded places because of difficulty hearing conversations?
- Do you have ringing or other noises in your ears?
- Do you have difficulty understanding women or young children?
- Do others complain that you watch TV with the volume too high?
- Are you angry when you can’t understand what someone is saying?
- In everyday conversations, does it seem like people are mumbling?
- Do you have trouble determining where sounds originate from?
- Do you have difficulty hearing passengers in the car while driving?
- Are you sometimes frightened when driving because you don’t hear ambulances until they are right up on you?
If you answered yes to one or more of the questions above in the hearing self-test, you may have some hearing loss.
If you didn’t have answer yes to any of these question, you might asked a close friend or loved one to answer it for you. Many times hearing problems are not a problem for the person with the hearing problem, it can be a major problem for family members.
Nearly 40 million Americans have some degree of hearing loss. The good news is that today we have more effective and non-intrusive way to manage the loss so you can start enjoying your life again.
But the first step is to get a hearing evaluation. At Hearing at The Eye Associates we offer a complete hearing evaluation, not just a screening, and all FREE of charge. Just call toll free 1-865-2020 to schedule your FREE Full Hearing Evaluation with our Licensed Hearing Aid Specialist, Shawn Anderson.
Types of Hearing Aids Available
Some places only carry one brand. At Hearing at The Eye Associates, we carry all different brands so that we can choose the right aid for your and your needs. Not everyone needs the most high-tech one if they don’t go out a lot and are not normally in noisy environments. But if you are an active person still in the workplace, we can provide for your needs. Shawn is going to give you choices and actually let you try them on to hear what you are getting before you buy them. And if for any reason, they do not meet your needs, you can return them within 30 days with no hassle. That is The Eye Associates way of doing business and taking care of patients.