Patient Testimonials

11/08/2023
5 stars 5
Everyone was so warm, kind and professional at the front desk. Chelsea was super friendly and let me know what everything was during the initial procedure. Dr. Davis was very helpful and kind. He explained my whole situation in a way that was easy to understand. The nurse that assisted him did the same thing. I highly recommend!

11/08/2023
5 stars 5
Clean, courteous staff, knowledgeable doctors and their support staffing

11/08/2023
4 stars 4
Looking at waiting room , over 90% of patients are retired. I would be in the other 10%. I own a business. I've fired a Primary Care Doctor. A Dentist and now a Optomologist. If I can fill out tons of papers on line , numerous text and email reminders and more paper to be filled out on visit. She can be on time too.Lack of respect for patients time.

11/07/2023
5 stars 5
Staff experience excellent. Dr explained everything to my satisfaction.

11/07/2023
5 stars 5
Great sevice

X
Schedule an Appointment
LASIK Self-Test
Cataract Self-Test
Contact Us
WARNING: Internet Explorer does not support modern web standards. This site may not function correctly on this browser and is best viewed on Chrome, Firefox or Edge browsers. Learn More.